Headquartered in Kettering, Ohio OmniSpear, Inc. is a small, established web development company.
We seek a part-time (for now), in-house web designer for site design, maintenance, and updates for our client projects. The ideal candidate will be a current college student knowledgeable in working with Joomla / Drupal and enough familiarity with PHP/MySQL to manage day-to-day maintenance as well as work with our database developer on larger projects.
Team-oriented environment and dynamic atmosphere provide great opportunity for designer/technologists who like to wear a lot of hats and learn the latest and greatest technologies.
-Web site upkeep and maintenance
-Spearhead website redesign
-Aid in database integration
-Updating and implementing new network software
-Trouble-shooting office network problems as necessary with support from our IT consultant
– Self-motivated to achieve high-quality results within deadlines
– Detail-oriented, ability to follow direction
– Ability to handle multiple assignments at once
– 1+ year experience in web design/programming
– Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, PHP, MySQL
– Expert understanding of PHP, CSS, HTML, and cross-browser compatibility issues
– Proficiency in: Dreamweaver, Flash, standard web applications (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign experience a bonus)
Email resumes to email@example.com for consideration.