OmniSpear, Inc. is currently seeking creative individuals eager to join our team of talented web professionals. Working in a business-to-business environment, you will be responsible for creatively transforming internal and external concepts into workable designs.
To be considered you must submit samples of your work with your resume. This is a fulltime position at our Miamisburg, Ohio office (located near the I-75 Austin Pike Interchange). You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Relocation will not be included.
Send all inquiries to careers AT omnispear.com
- 2 to 5 years of experience designing for web based platforms, interactive design, or similar
- Associates degree or higher in interactive design, multimedia design, or related field with applicable experience
- Excellent visual design skills, including an eye for typography, icon design, composition, and use of color
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of effective UI patterns and best practices
- Knowledge of design research and usability testing methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 50% Designing websites and web based applications
- 50% Implementing designs in cooperation with developers
- Work closely with sales, engineering, and various stakeholders to design intuitive, and functional user experiences
- Translate concepts and ideas into workable designs
- Develop and maintain mockups, visual assets, wireframes, prototypes
- Development experience in PHP, Java, Ruby, etc
- Experience using source control such as Git
- IRA Plan with matching
- Unlimited beverages
- Casual work environment
Founded in 2001, OmniSpear, Inc. services clients in Dayton, Cincinnati, and beyond. We focus on helping our clients improve their processes, infrastructure, and appearance through our extensive knowledge of technology. Joining OmniSpear means you will get to work in an open and agile environment that supports creativity and new ideas.