OmniSpear, Inc. is currently seeking versatile individuals eager to join our team of talented web professionals. Working in a business-to-business environment, you will be responsible for working on large and small web-based applications for our clients. Projects range from custom websites to custom ERP and CRM systems.
To be considered, you must submit resume to careers AT omnispear.com or use the LinkedIn post. This is a fulltime position at our Miamisburg, Ohio office (located near the I-75 Austin Pike Interchange). You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Relocation will not be included.
- Attained a Bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or equivalent experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with PHP, C#, Java, Scala, or Ruby
- Show the capability to learn new languages and existing code bases quickly
- Experience with SQL (dialect not important)
- Clear communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience using source control such as Git
- Develop, support, and maintain web-based applications
- Identify opportunities for application scalability, sustainability & improvement
- Evaluate customer or internally-driven functionality change requests for technical feasibility and level of effort
- Track time spent on projects effectively
- Document and write tests for code
- Follow established development standards for the company and clients
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Automated Deployments
- Experience with Linux web server configuration
- Experience with IIS configuration
- IRA Plan with matching
- Unlimited beverages
- Casual work environment
Founded in 2001, OmniSpear, Inc. serves clients in Dayton, Cincinnati, and beyond. We focus on helping our clients improve their processes, infrastructure, and appearance through our extensive knowledge of technology. Joining OmniSpear means you will get to work in an open and agile environment that supports creativity and new ideas.