OmniSpear, Inc. Has Upgraded! Come See Our New Office Space.
We are looking for a Part-Time Web Developer to deliver meaningful work and enhance our team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our culture is what drives us, and we’re looking to build our team with someone who both fits and contributes to it.
– HTML + CSS: Mastery of cross browser CSS and HTML.
– ASP.NET, C#, PHP + MySQL
– Good knowledge of web standards and trends
– Ability to learn and thirst for knowledge
– Mobile Web experience.
About OmniSpear, Inc.:
Omnispear, Inc. works with all types and sizes of businesses to enhance their brand through the convergence of innovative website design, web applications, promotion and other key value added services.
Since 2001, through commitment and desire we have found ourselves among the most well respected interactive development elite in Ohio. We are a privately held, incorporated company residing in Dayton, Ohio. Our client base is broad and consists of multi-national enterprises, national corporations, government agencies and local businesses.
There is no better way to bond with fellow employees than practicing your shooting skills together. A few weeks ago, OmniSpear decided to host a company airsoft shooting competition for a prize of $100. The rules were simple, each person had 5 shots and whoever scored the highest points on their respective targets won. Luckily for Steve Gillson, he managed to score 45 points and took home the prize!
Brad Churby, president of OmniSpear, Inc. interviewed in the July edition of DaytonB2B Magazine about the growing need for mobile app development in the Dayton, Ohio area and beyond.
Software Developer, PHP, Linux, MySQL, Apache, LAMP
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000
If you have 3+ years of professional PHP web development experience and would like to be involved in cutting edge software … apply now! Must be experienced with developing applications from start to finish (Life cycle). Real application development in a lamp environment.
For this position, you must have:
· Detail-oriented, ability to follow direction
· PHP, MySQL
So, if you have 3-5+ years of professional PHP web development experience and would like to be involved in cutting edge software company… We offer a fun, casual dress atmosphere and great benefits. please apply!
National Media Commission Sales Representative
OmniSpear, Inc. is currently expanding the sales force in Dayton, Ohio and beyond with self-motivated and very confident sales personnel. We need experienced and confident closers that thrive on a commission-only compensation plan that allows them to have fun and earn what they are worth.
About the Program:
OmniSpear, Inc. is the developer of the web-based Buy It For Half program. Buy It For Half is used by major TV stations nationwide offering gift-cards at half price through the station’s main website. Participating companies provide gift cards in exchange for TV, Radio or Newspaper advertising. The media outlet gets compensated, we get compensated and you get compensated. Major markets include:
• Dayton, OH
• Atlanta, GA
• Orlando, FL
• San Francisco, CA
About the Job:
• 100 % Commission based income from your home or our Dayton, Ohio office.
• Full training available via video conferencing or at our office in Dayton
• Income potential from $0 to $100,000 per year based on production
• Reoccurring Revenue stream potential the first month of the position
• Work at your own pace and around your schedule either full or part time
• Supplement any income for vacations, house payments, the holidays or whatever you need
• Work with some of largest TV and Radio stations in the nation in some of the hottest markets!
• Start making money the first month of the job.
• Phone long distance fees paid, ability to work within our Dayton Office location if desired.
To apply or for more information:
If you are looking for a great company, a great job, and the ability to make good money and are confident in your sales ability, please contact me with a copy of your resume and learn more about this opportunity.
Contact: 937-643-4037 x133
Send Resumes To: email@example.com
Headquartered in Kettering, Ohio OmniSpear, Inc. is a small, established web development company.
We seek a part-time (for now), in-house web designer for site design, maintenance, and updates for our client projects. The ideal candidate will be a current college student knowledgeable in working with Joomla / Drupal and enough familiarity with PHP/MySQL to manage day-to-day maintenance as well as work with our database developer on larger projects.
Team-oriented environment and dynamic atmosphere provide great opportunity for designer/technologists who like to wear a lot of hats and learn the latest and greatest technologies.
-Web site upkeep and maintenance
-Spearhead website redesign
-Aid in database integration
-Updating and implementing new network software
-Trouble-shooting office network problems as necessary with support from our IT consultant
– Self-motivated to achieve high-quality results within deadlines
– Detail-oriented, ability to follow direction
– Ability to handle multiple assignments at once
– 1+ year experience in web design/programming
– Working knowledge of Joomla, Drupal, PHP, MySQL
– Expert understanding of PHP, CSS, HTML, and cross-browser compatibility issues
– Proficiency in: Dreamweaver, Flash, standard web applications (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign experience a bonus)
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
You’re invited to Party with OmniSpear & Friends at an exclusive lounge party benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Dayton. If you’ve never been to the TajMaGaraj for an event, it’s worth the trip.
When: Friday October 16, 2009; 7 to 11 p.m.
Where: www.RMHCdayton.org. Click
“donate today”, then “online donation”.
Parking: Free parking provided at Emmanuel Catholic Church at
the corner of Franklin St. & Perry St.
Located in Dayton, Ohio, OmniSpear has launched a new service providing mobile application development for the iPhone, Blackberry and Android phone platforms. “The lines between the mobile device and traditional desktop workstation continue to blur while the demand for mobile applications skyrockets” states Brad Churby, the owner of OmniSpear Inc. “With our existing knowledge in web application development, it just makes sense for us to offer mobile app development to our clients.”