OmniSpear, Inc. is currently seeking versatile individuals eager to join our team of talented web professionals. Working in a business-to-business environment, you will be responsible for working on large and small web-based applications for our clients. Projects range from custom websites to custom ERP and CRM systems.
This is a full time position at our Miamisburg, Ohio office (located near the I-75 Austin Pike Interchange). You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
– Attained or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer science or equivalent experience
– 2 to 5 years of experience with PHP / Laravel
– Show the capability to learn new languages and existing code bases quickly
– Experience with SQL (dialect not important)
– Clear communication and comprehension skills
– Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
– Experience using source control such as Git
– Develop, support, and maintain web-based applications
– Identify opportunities for application scalability, sustainability & improvement
– Evaluate customer or internally-driven functionality change requests for technical feasibility and level of effort
– Track time spent on projects effectively
– Document and write tests for code
– Follow established development standards for the company and clients
– Experience with Continuous Integration or Automated Deployments
– Experience with Linux web server configuration
– Experience with IIS configuration
– Health Insurance
– IRA Plan with matching
– Casual work environment
– Friday Afternoon Creative Coding
Send resumes to email@example.com.