Paid IT Help Desk / End-User Support Intern
OmniSpear, Inc. is looking for an IT Help Desk/End-User Support Intern to provide superior phone & face-to-face support. As IT Help Desk Support, you will work primarily in Microsoft Windows 7/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2012 environments. You will work with the Network Administrator to maintain all Microsoft applications and monitor all systems and applications for uptime and availability.
- Knowledge of modern operating systems including Windows, MAC, Linux
- Understanding of small business type networking devices including firewalls, routers, switches, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Experienced with basic networking protocols. DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Basic Understanding of IP addressing scheme and subnets.
- Experience with basic PC hardware & software troubleshooting
Availability of 15 hours minimum per week
Minimum GPA of 3.0
Pursuing a degree in:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
Strong communication skills.
Strong written and oral skills.
Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship