OmniSpear has worked with James Investment Research for over 10 years proving everything from developing complex stock web applications to routine IT support. Recently the OmniSpear team gave their corporate website a facelift making it more mobile friendly, providing account login access as well as dynamic updates / integration to mutual fund data.
iPad 7th Generation:
- Starting at $329 for 10.2 inch model, available later this month
- New customized operating system, the first designed just for iPad (iPad OS 13)
- Improved retina display (10.2-inch, 3.7 wider viewing angle, 2x performance, 3.5 million pixels)
- 8 MP Cameras
- AI / machine learning in new OS
- HD facetime camera
- Touch ID
Apple Watch Series 5:
- New Series 5 available $399 and up, $499 for cellular – available now online, in-store September 20th
- New always on display (watch face is always visible, auto-dimming)
- Built-in compass with elevation and incline
- International support for emergency calling
- New titanium and white ceramic finishes
- 3 new phones $699 (iPhone 11 Standard), $999 (iPhone 11 Pro), $1099 (iPhone Pro Max) pre-order available this Friday at Apple.com
- 6 news colors on standard model (purple, white, yellow, green, black and red)
- 3 Models (11 Standard, Pro, Pro Max) Starting at $699
- 6.1 inch display on standard model, Super Retina XDR Display on Pro (5.8 inches) and Pro Max (6.5 inch) models
- Dolby Atmos sound support
- Camera – Triple camera support on Pro and Pro Max models, Standard 11 comes with Dual 12MP Wide Camera and new 12 MP 2x Ultra wide camera, automatic night mode
- Camera – New “Deep Fusion” feature automatically takes 9 images and automatically picks and chooses the best pixels
- Awesome Video Taking – Best phone video available – Ultra wide support works with video taking, 4k, 60 frames per second, new quicktake video feature (for small video clips)
- Improved Front Camera – 4k support and now slow-motion support!
- CPU – A13 Bionic Chip, 4 core, fastest CPU ever in any phone, 1 trillion operations per second, 20 to 40% faster than A12 with lower battery usage
- Battery Life – 1 more hour life than current iPhone Xs, Pro and Pro Max models 4 to 5 hours longer battery life than iPhone X
- Wifi 6 support
- Faster charger included standard
OmniSpear is a proud sponsor of the 10th Annual Dayton Concours d’Elegance at Carillon Park this Sunday from 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Over 200 of the finest classic and antique automobiles and motorcycles in the country, amidst the beautiful and welcoming setting of the region’s premier outdoor museum. This event is family friendly and not just a car show. Guests will be treated to food, live music, and historical demonstrations in addition to the chance to see beautiful cars and motorcycles up close and personal.
Tell a buddy, bring a friend! Visit The Dayton Concours Website
OmniSpear, Inc. Has Upgraded! Come See Our New Office Space.
There is no better way to bond with fellow employees than practicing your shooting skills together. A few weeks ago, OmniSpear decided to host a company airsoft shooting competition for a prize of $100. The rules were simple, each person had 5 shots and whoever scored the highest points on their respective targets won. Luckily for Steve Gillson, he managed to score 45 points and took home the prize!
Brad Churby, president of OmniSpear, Inc. interviewed in the July edition of DaytonB2B Magazine about the growing need for mobile app development in the Dayton, Ohio area and beyond.
Software Developer, PHP, Linux, MySQL, Apache, LAMP
Location: Kettering, Ohio
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000
If you have 3+ years of professional PHP web development experience and would like to be involved in cutting edge software … apply now! Must be experienced with developing applications from start to finish (Life cycle). Real application development in a lamp environment.
For this position, you must have:
· Detail-oriented, ability to follow direction
· PHP, MySQL
So, if you have 3-5+ years of professional PHP web development experience and would like to be involved in cutting edge software company… We offer a fun, casual dress atmosphere and great benefits. please apply!
National Media Commission Sales Representative
OmniSpear, Inc. is currently expanding the sales force in Dayton, Ohio and beyond with self-motivated and very confident sales personnel. We need experienced and confident closers that thrive on a commission-only compensation plan that allows them to have fun and earn what they are worth.
About the Program:
OmniSpear, Inc. is the developer of the web-based Buy It For Half program. Buy It For Half is used by major TV stations nationwide offering gift-cards at half price through the station’s main website. Participating companies provide gift cards in exchange for TV, Radio or Newspaper advertising. The media outlet gets compensated, we get compensated and you get compensated. Major markets include:
• Dayton, OH
• Atlanta, GA
• Orlando, FL
• San Francisco, CA
About the Job:
• 100 % Commission based income from your home or our Dayton, Ohio office.
• Full training available via video conferencing or at our office in Dayton
• Income potential from $0 to $100,000 per year based on production
• Reoccurring Revenue stream potential the first month of the position
• Work at your own pace and around your schedule either full or part time
• Supplement any income for vacations, house payments, the holidays or whatever you need
• Work with some of largest TV and Radio stations in the nation in some of the hottest markets!
• Start making money the first month of the job.
• Phone long distance fees paid, ability to work within our Dayton Office location if desired.
To apply or for more information:
If you are looking for a great company, a great job, and the ability to make good money and are confident in your sales ability, please contact me with a copy of your resume and learn more about this opportunity.
Contact: 937-643-4037 x133
Send Resumes To: email@example.com
You’re invited to Party with OmniSpear & Friends at an exclusive lounge party benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Dayton. If you’ve never been to the TajMaGaraj for an event, it’s worth the trip.
When: Friday October 16, 2009; 7 to 11 p.m.
Where: www.RMHCdayton.org. Click
“donate today”, then “online donation”.
Parking: Free parking provided at Emmanuel Catholic Church at
the corner of Franklin St. & Perry St.
Located in Dayton, Ohio, OmniSpear, Inc. works with all types and sizes of businesses to enhance their brand through the convergence of innovative website design, web applications, promotion and other key value-added services.