OmniSpear, Inc. is currently seeking versatile individuals eager to join our team of talented web professionals. Working in a business-to-business environment, you will be responsible for developing large and small web-based applications for our clients. Projects range from custom websites to complex SaaS, ERP and CRM systems.
This is a full-time, remote, work from home position . You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Apply Now at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 to 5 years of experience with PHP / Laravel
- Show the capability to learn new languages and existing code bases quickly
- Experience with SQL (dialect not important)
- Clear communication and comprehension skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience using source control such as Git
- Develop, support, and maintain web-based applications
- Identify opportunities for application scalability, sustainability & improvement
- Evaluate customer or internally-driven functionality change requests for technical feasibility and level of effort
- Track time spent on projects effectively
- Document and write tests for code
- Follow established development standards for the company and clients
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Automated Deployments
- Experience with Linux web server configuration
- Health Insurance
- IRA Plan with matching
- Casual work environment
- Friday Afternoon Creative Coding
Send resumes to email@example.com.