When your website is hacked or taken offline by a hacker, getting it cleaned up and running again can cost you time, money and your customers’ trust. We understand how painful the experience can be, and have helped many clients both prevent hacks and complete repairs when hackers get through.
As hackers get more sophisticated, it’s critical our defenses continue to evolve and stay ahead of them. Working with multiple clients in maintaining and developing open-sourced content management system websites on platforms like WordPress and Drupal led us to develop our own content management system: OmniCMS.
Open-source CMS platforms are so popular because they are often user friendly, intuitive and offer flexibility and easy-to-use design applications at little-to-no cost, offering an inexpensive way to boost functionality and user experience. However, users should beware that these cheap plug-ins can be poorly maintained or written and pose the biggest security risk to websites built on open-source CMS platforms. To help best protect our clients and bring security in house, while still offering fully customizable and user experienced focused websites we developed OmniCMS.
When we build client websites on OmniCMS, we develop with security in mind:
- Any changes to code are code reviewed at the highest standards.
- All code is closed-source.
- We alert clients when security issues are found and work quickly and diligently to implement security updates to resolve the matter.
- Each revision of the content management system and its modules are tested rigorously by our team to identify and mitigate security flaws.
- OmniCMS includes personalized, expert care 24/7.
Unsure about your website’s security? Let’s talk about potential weaknesses and how to solve them.